01 October, 2009

One.

Leif is one. He is one cute boy too.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

He is one that knows when he is doing a naughty thing.
He is one that loves to be outside.He is one that loves a good book.He is one that knows what he wants.
He is one that will try new things.
He is one that will pose and smile.
He is one that is curious.
He is one that melts my mommy-heart.

For our "birth" day (and 9 days beforehand), Leif has given me the BEST gift of all. You see, for most of Leif's short life (one year to be exact), he has refused to sleep through the night. In fact, he would awake at least 3, 4, or 5 times a night. Meaning that my sleep has not been too good this past year. Well, it all changed on September 22nd. That is a date I shall not forget. For you see, it was on that night that this little one slept the whole entire night. He did not wake up at all! And it has been good ever since. I hope it shall continue. Thank you, my little birthday boy.
I love you, I love you, I love you.
The End.